Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 2 -Smile

Ty with his cute baby neices Nora and Chani.



My sweet boy- Ty. Who I never seem to have enough pictures of.

Almost eleven years old and growing into a sweet, sensitive guy. Don't get me wrong this boy loves his sports. He plays basketball three times a week and eat, sleeps and breathes hockey. He inherited his natural athletic ability from his Dad.



Ty told us about a class survey they had the other day at school. The question was 'which boy in the class is the best hockey player?' Ty was proud to admit that he won but not too proud to admit that he's not necessarily the best hockey player in the class but he is the most popular with the girls! (that was also his teacher's biggest concern at parent-teacher - Ty is the class "ladies man".)




I'm so proud to have such a well-rounded, responsible son who is almost always willing to help me out and is always willing to help some one else. He is starting to babysit for us and does a great job. I think people would be surprised if they knew how many times a day I get a hug from Ty and he tells me he loves me. He's at a great age-- a mix between occasionally still collecting his Hot Wheels and including parts of the "t'ween" language into his own with words like 'sick' and 'wicked'.

People quite often ask me if we wish we had another boy and I always say no. We got the best son there could ever be. First try.





p.s. Tonight he had me help him check for arm pit hairs. Our findings are for only us to know..... I bet you're smiling right now....

1 comment:

Jill said...

Aghhhh-I LOVE this entire post!! I hope he is always sweet to you and sounds like he will be!