Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 4 - Leaves

It's winter. So I took some awesome quality pictures (thanks iphone....) of my indoor plants. Which is actually fitting because I spent a lot of time on design blogs on Saturday dreaming of some changes I want to make to my home. I have always planned on painting my old wooden highchair yellow to go with my gray-blue wall in my kitchen (and some other yellow accents I have) BUT then I came across this picture.....
and I think I'm gonna go green! I love the green frames against the blueish-gray. And all the white..... sigh.... love.


So Day 4 - leaves / inspiration



And I'd love to have these pictures in better order but since I uploaded them with my phone and it's so (not) easy to move pictures around posts - here they are all out of order.



1 comment:

Rayanna Hogg said...

Oh your highchair would look SO stinkin cute yellow! Do it paint it!! and your kitchen would look fabulous with green accents! Excited for you!