Saturday, June 16, 2012

Insta-sat

This was minutes after Chelsey came home from her over-night field trip. Total exhaustion = lots and lots of tears. I told her I was taking this picture to the principal to discourage him from allowing these trips. Ha!

My new $10 duvet cover that I scored when I accompanied Crystal up to Calgary. It was a quick trip but wouldn't have been complete without a stop at Ikea!
I went with Kami on her field trip to Picture Butte. It was fun to visit all the old building and learn about how people used to live. Kami especially liked the school house and writing with the pen and ink. The moms overheard the kids talking about how "this was probably what it was like back in 1993"! Pretty funny.
Kami and I went to listen to Chelsey's school choir perform at and with the junior high. It was a great night of great music. Chelsey is the one looking down. Typical.

Paige and I made cookies one afternoon and decided to put them in a huge jar that I was given from Dan's Grandma Salmon. She kept her powdered potatos in it and let me in on her little secret. She used to mix the Christmas Day Dinner potatoes half and half with powdered ones  "and nobody even noticed!". She was so proud.
This has been a common sight this week. It was a crazy busy week and Natty would sneak in little naps whenever she could. There is just something about finding a little one asleep somewhere that is so sweet. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww -- Chels is so sad -- what happened?? :( -- Melissa A