Saturday, November 24, 2007

Do you hear what I hear?

I have a confession to make. There is this guy... he gives me goosebumps.... over and over again (sorry Dan, this time it's not you) Ladies! Calm down... I am talking about Josh Groban. Love him. LOVE HIM. Need I say more? Okay, I will. His voice just chills me right out and believe me... these days, I've been needing some major chilling out. I just got his Christmas CD and it has been playing non-stop since I got into my van at the store. I tore open the wrapper in the parking lot while my 6 six year old pushed the cart full of groceries and his 3 sisters out to the van. I told them that if nobody said a word on the way home I'd give them all 5 chocolate chips when we get home (works every time). Need I say more? Okay, I will. I tried to download a picture but lack the comp smarts to figure it out. Those curls, those eyes. Icing on the cake. I have to admit that I never dreamed I would listen to music like this... I may even have called it "old lady music". Whatever, I'll be an old lady. When your house is as crazy as mine, blasting the old tunes just doesn't help. This does. He does. If you want to be an old lady like me, get some Josh Groban, any of it. It all rocks... well, not really, "rocks" might be the wrong word.... but it is very, very good. SO worth it!

3 comments:

stone's eye view said...

When you say old lady, I have to admit that my grandma really loves him; but so do I . He really has a beautiful voice.

ec said...

i love him too.

and also think he's cute. but not in the same way as you. kind of in a puppy dog way. i think its his eyes...

miss you!

Andy said...

I totally agree that he is cute in a puppy dog way.. not in a good looking man kind of way, that's for sure!