SO DARN CUTE! I can't believe the hair that Nat has! I'm so jealous! Grace had a ton of hair when she was born...now it has literally ALL fallen out...but it is starting to grow back. Your kids are ADORABLE!
Nice pictures,it's probably easier with such cute babies to take pictures of. I need to get you to teach me more about my camera so I can take better pictures. hope you have a good day.Love MOM
Your kids are so cute Andy! Thanks for the comment :) I got the standing picture frame from Sears catalogue for our wedding reception. But I bet they still have it!
7 comments:
SO DARN CUTE! I can't believe the hair that Nat has! I'm so jealous! Grace had a ton of hair when she was born...now it has literally ALL fallen out...but it is starting to grow back. Your kids are ADORABLE!
Nice pictures,it's probably easier with such cute babies to take pictures of. I need to get you to teach me more about my camera so I can take better pictures. hope you have a good day.Love MOM
Beautiful Pictures!! You must have a super nice camera... they look great!
Little Nat is so adorable. I love all those pictures Andy!
Your kids are so cute Andy! Thanks for the comment :) I got the standing picture frame from Sears catalogue for our wedding reception. But I bet they still have it!
Natalie and Marlee have the smae ponytail. Mitch calls it the troll doll hair. Thinning on the sides and tuft at the top!
GENEIL
i can tell that you're loving that camera!! these are all beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment