Today the girls and I were talking about birthdays, since it is that season at our house... and with the help of almost-six!-years-old Kami, I realized that in two months I am going to have a two-year old and a three year old at the same time..... again (did you follow that?) Fortunately, this time it will only be for five months. Last time I had a two year old and a three year old at the same time, it lasted for one whole long year (and I had a new-born). Thankfully, there will be no new baby this time.
I guess that explains the exhaustion hanging around here these days.
Two year olds are bad, but they are still innocent and cute. Three year olds are bad but not quite as innocent (still cute, though). I've never understood why they called it "terrible twos". Three is much worse.
6 comments:
I think any age is a trial. Sometimes things just don't go mom's way. We want to teach them, protect them and love them and be loved in return. Life is hard sometimes but when you get to the end of your trials it is a lot better. We learn from trials.
Oh my heavens I sooooo agree. 3 is soooo much harder!
I feel ya. I have a two and three old too...and will for the rest of this year. We might need to get together for some much needed venting and relaxing time...lol!
amen, sister. i way prefer two year olds. it's a good thing they are so cute.
I so hear you. Two is terrible but 3?? Maybe there is just no word to describe it.
please don't say that. Avery turned three march 7, and I've been waiting for her to suddenly grow out of the terrible two's...don't say it won't happen. I can't take it another year!
Post a Comment