Tuesday, September 21, 2010

today is the day..... maybe







10 comments:

missLaura said...

good luck, don't give up. She's smarter then you think!

Anonymous said...

Good luck -- it will be great!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

our "day" was last month...and it lasted the whole month, but by George, she's totally got it.
I'm thrilled. Go Natty!

Jodi Pilling said...

awww she is so cute! Good luck. I need to start potty training Grace...but I am dreading it. HA HA!

Chelsey said...

Good luck! I hate potty training more than anything...

Jill said...

levi just turned 3 and have i potty trained him yet? nope. good luck and please post your potty training tips!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Talie did really awesome for her first day, so whatever you are doing is working, keep it up! Love you, Dan.

ec said...

isn't that the cutest thing i've ever seen. i always look forward to toilet training my girls solely because they get to run around in their undies & babylegs.

so cute.

Angie said...

wasn't it just yesterday she was sitting on the counter gnawing on a cheese block? potty training already huh, wow i'm sure she'll do fine!

Sharon said...

how did it go? i keep putting off potty training greta but you've motivated me.