I just have to say, you are a better woman than I am... The 10 days we had our puppy were the longest days of my life, and I can't say they were the happiest either... Good luck, whatever your family decides! :)
It's those dang cute puppies that suck you in! Question.... why shouldn't dogs be like kids and have a "sibling" to play with and keep them company when all the people are out of the house? I know I know, not helping! Good Luck with your r.e.s.i.s.t.!
3 comments:
I just have to say, you are a better woman than I am... The 10 days we had our puppy were the longest days of my life, and I can't say they were the happiest either... Good luck, whatever your family decides! :)
They are SO cute...although you do already have one dog, ha ha...
It's those dang cute puppies that suck you in!
Question.... why shouldn't dogs be like kids and have a "sibling" to play with and keep them company when all the people are out of the house? I know I know, not helping! Good Luck with your r.e.s.i.s.t.!
Post a Comment