p.s. Ty turns 11 tomorrow. What?!?
Monday, February 27, 2012
Day 10-Nature
This morning dawned bright and beautiful. Sparkly, crisp, and blue. My favorite kind of mornings.

Today was a great day. It helps that I get to spend my mornings with this little cutie. She insisted it was too bright this morning.
I was going to blog about my day but it was so busy and so much happened and now I'm exhausted. The highlight was watching Ty's basketball game. He's been practicing his lay-ups like crazy and today's game showed his hard work paying off. I hope one day I'll be able to watch one of his games without getting choked up. (Craziest part: I not only get choked up when my own son plays well, but when any of the other kids play well too. The one that gets bullied, the one with the horrible family life, the shy little girl, the boy they never pass to....).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
11? your baby is almost 11! Crazy. Sometimes I look at Parker and think "I only have 4 more months untill you're 8, and ACCOUNTABLE! Than I panic, and up the "talks". Just think one more year and Ty is in YM, thats nuts!
Post a Comment